Vidillion is a global leader in video ad yield optimization platform that is focused on delivering the highest value to publishers without the conflict of other video platforms which play both sides of the market (buy and sell). Vidillion technology powers the analysis and automated sale of video advertising inventory across dozens of programmatic sales channels ensuring the highest prices for the publisher.
We are looking for smart, creative and analytically-minded candidates to develop, manage and nurture relationships with clients and alliance partners.
- Manage and understand relationships with publishers across the video ecosystem
- Lead US supply and handle daily communications with publishing partners
- Be consultants to our publishers on how to structure their demand offerings
- Growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Initiating and leading client meetings to a senior level.
- Working with AdOps, Product and Integration teams internally to support publisher needs and wants
- Act as a key point of contact for the company management
- Manage documentation, reporting, and communications with Publishers
- 3 to 5+ years of professional experience in a vendor or client-facing role within RTB advertising space
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in an ad network, publisher or Media agency.
- Experience in using ad servers, SSP’s, DSP’s, DMP’s in the brand advertising ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Programmatic video advertising and RTB.
- Good understanding of CPM, CPV, RevShare models and a variety of different video ad formats.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers.
- Extensive knowledge of technical and integration process within media trading industry
- Deep familiarity with programmatic media trading, industry leaders, and RTB technologies is essential
- Experience in daily monitoring, analyzing, optimizing publishers ad campaigns
- Proficiency in MS office products, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment.
Location: Surat, India
***** NO PHONE CALLS. RECRUITERS DO NOT CONTACT US *****